As we do our final shopping, and pick up our last load of laundry, I thought I would let you know that its time. We still have another full day on Shamian Island, and we will finish our packing, and say our good bye’s to each other, noodles, and the construction dust that currently accompanies the island. When I received an email from “home” today that discussed a birth, a death, and a new pregnancy announcement, I was reminded that we belong elsewhere, in another continent, in our own home, with our own Peanut Butter & Jelly. In the world where the music being sung in English is natural, and not an attempt to make the foreigners feel welcome. In the world where our boys wait to be tucked in, by us, (hopefully after we rock the baby to sleep.) I would be lying to not confess that I am nervous about “re-entry,” let alone the travel to get us there. For those who pray, please pray that our flights home will go smoothly, that we will maintain our health and that we will manage to travel successfully with the clothes that we are wearing and carrying. Pray that I will find a comfortable “new normal” quickly as we integrate a world with 2 adults and 1 Chinese Baby with a breakfast buffet and laundry service, into a world with 2 adults and 2 boys, work, school, cubscouts, and baseball….Here’s a few pictures of the babies and the families who will be “Going Home” this weekend. The Babies are happy about it, really!