I woke up at 2AM and I wish I could say its because I am so excited, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that I fell asleep, way asleep, at 6PM last night. Our prayer is that we will have wisdom to know what she needs, and patience to not overwhelm her with our love. I don’t really know how to handle this emotionally, but mostly I am considering this day to be like a long day in the church nursery when someone hands me a baby who needs to be comforted, and we will do our best to take care of her. I know with time the reality will sink in, and we will be ready for it. But for now, 10 families sit in the airport preparing to board the plane to get our daughters, but we’re not talking about it. And that’s okay.